Each week we all work to share, comment and enjoy your creativity.
Some bloggers asked me what are the benefits of owning your own domain name.
I shared how fall looks at our house.
I might also add, I am starting feel a little better. Some of you know I came down with a case of shingles. It has been very painful. The rash was mostly confined to my head, ear, neck, chin and side of my face. Thank you for your well wishes.
Lastly I shared my pretty Thanksgiving table. I joined up with the ladies of Thoughts of Home On Thursday for Stunning Thanksgiving Vignettes.
Now, I am turning it over to this week's host, Vanessa from DIY180.
Thank you for being here! If this is your first time here, welcome to DIY180. Today I am sharing with you my favorite and simple Thanksgiving tablescape.
O Blog Off - Mini Pecan Pies
My Love to Create - Modern Rustic Buffet
Navage Patch - DIY Lighted Christmas Star
Glue Sticks - 5 Minute Fleece Hand Warmers
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
Here is a party button if you need one:
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!