I am this week's host. Happy November everyone. I love the crisp cool air and always enjoy seeing the trees turn color. Since Monday was Halloween, I shared my last tablescape for this holiday.
I recently wrote about my Gallbladder issues and asked fellow bloggers if they experienced this problem and if they had surgery.
You can read more about that post by clicking the title below.
I also shared a blog makeover for Bonnie
Bonnie wanted a nice clean look and she loves this color and hydrangeas. I designed a new logo (Header) for her and also set her up for her own domain. Very easy to navigate and find things with a dropdown menu and more.
Ok, on to the party features and link party.
Angie - The Freckled Rose | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Vanessa - DIY 180 | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Linda - Life & Linda | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Christine - Rustic & Refined | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Lori - The Stonybrook House | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter
Best Of Long Island & Central Florida
Faeries and Fauna
Thank you bloggers!
○ Please share this party via social media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) Using the hashtag #DIDI
○ A link back to us is NOT mandatory.
○ You can link up 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Recipes and more!
○ Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
○ Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
○ You are granting us permission to use photo(s) on social media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST.
Here is a party button if you need one:
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!