Welcome to the 99th linkup of the
Dishing It & Digging It Link Party.
I shared this past week some arts and crafts for a church event and a pretty tablecape.
Did everyone survive the Memorial Holiday? Hope so! I have a lot of news to share so I am going to jump right in and recap my week and give you the 2 pieces of news we need to share with you about the link party.
I shared some Garden Photos and giving a Late Spring Garden Tour
LATE SPRING GARDEN TOUR
I re-used those stunning blooms in a Tablescape
RUSTIC & REFINED TABLESCAPE
Ok, now for our news.
Heather from New House New Home will be spending more time with her hubby and they will be traveling and golfing more. So blogging will be taking a backseat and she is leaving the Link Party as a co-host. We are all sorry to see her go, but think about it. Travel and Golf....or sit behind a computer screen and blog? I'd choose travel too!
New House New Home New Life
That's the bad news. Heather will participate one more time as a host, then it's off to the golf course to enjoy their summer.
The good news is we have a new co-host a lot of you may be familiar with already.
Does this lovely smiling face look familiar?
It should! Vanessa from DIY 180 is going to be joining us as a co-host. If some of you are not familiar with her, then please hop over to her blog and show her some love, like I know you can!
Welcome to the team Vanessa!
Ok, let's talk Features from last week's party.
Now for the rules:
- Please share this party via Social Media. (Google, Twitter, etc.) If you're unable to share then please link back to us in your blog post or on your sidebar.
- A link back to us is NOT mandatory, but to get featured it is.
- You can link up to 3 posts: Home decor, Tablescapes, Gardening, Crafts, DIY Projects, and Recipes.
- Etsy | Amazon | Link Parties are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Please visit your fellow linkups and leave them a comment. Don't link and run!
- By joining our linkup, your are granting us permission to use your photo(s) submitted on Social Media for promotional purposes.
The party starts every Sunday @ 4 pm EST
Here is a party button if you need one:
So let's get this party started!
Remember to pin from the original source and don't link and run.
Thanks for joining us!